Guitar Hero Hero game Guitar Hero Hero game

Love the song

The rhythm was perfectly in-sync with the notes and the song was especially catchy! I think if more songs were put in then players can experience a full-blown adventure.

Since the arrow keys were the controls I had a little trouble getting used to them. It may have been better to use 4 keys in a line like "J", "K", "L", and ";". There should also be a difficulty setting if more time was put into it. This game felt like more of a demo than a real game.

A blobs tale A blobs tale

Help?

Call me stupid but I can't use the boomerang and I used every key and mouse button. The instructions need to be a little more thorough. Everything else is great. :)

Butterfly fantasy Butterfly fantasy

Great game

I love the music and story!! I also especially like how the differences are....different each time I play the game.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Over 800,000?!

Yesterday I just barely made it over 200,000 and then my first time playing today I reached over 4 times that much. Surprised me, it did.

Epic Battle Fantasy 2 Epic Battle Fantasy 2

great

all-around awesome. better than the previous one.

FPA: World 2 FPA: World 2

Surprised

First found this game on another website and I loved to play it. When I found it here I was surprised to find there was stuff I didn't see before. It's still an all-time fav for me. ^^

Super Mario 63 Super Mario 63

Incredible

It feels just like Super Mario 64 as a pixelated version and different story.

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

awesome!

It's rare to see a very well-made RPG outside of the video game companies. Animation and graphics are excellent and how you were able to program the game to work just like an RPG was fantastic. I think all it needs now is a story, room for development in the characters (leveling up), and maybe the ability to buy weapons and armor.

Even so, its very challenging and time-consuming and a great game to play!

Platformer Tutorial Platformer Tutorial

Very Useful

I found out that in one of the playable screens you can walk off the screen and come back on a lower "level" than the previous; so I can go low enough to get past the door without opening it and jump back onto the original "level" :P. It's the one where the door is introduced. Other than that though, this tutorial I find more useful than another one I used on another website, since it didn't include opening doors and enemy attacks.

chunkycheese12 responds:

Thanks! The code isn't perfect, I think you can fix that glitch by putting under the grav = 0 or whatever _y-- but i think it makes you move up and down and doesn't fix it completely. I cant think it off the top of my head tho :P.